13 Years Manufacturer CNC machining center Supply to France
13 Years Manufacturer CNC machining center Supply to France Detail:
We can process all kinds of precision machining metal parts as per client requirement.
Excellent workmanship, timely delivery. OEM manufacturer with high quality, competitive price.
- Product scope: Machining short shafts parts, short machine shafts, milling parts, brass precision shafts machine parts, precision parts, copper turned parts, CNC milling and turning parts.
- Material: Carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, bronze, copper, free cutting steel, or according to customer request.
- Processing machine: CNC machine, machining center, grinding machine, conventional lathe machine, milling machine, drilling machine, wire cutting machine, automatic bar machine, Swiss screws machine.
- Finishing: Zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, phosphating, polishing, case hardening, carburization hardening, anodizing, black oxide.
- Testing facility: projection machine, roughness tester, hardness tester, concentricity ester.
- Package: Inner plastic bag, outer carton, crate, or on requirement.
- OEM welcome: with experienced technical engineers and modern inspecting equipment, our factory can help you to lower cost with high quality.
Located in Dongguan of China, we are a manufacturer who is specialized in providing machining service according to clients’ request and specification drawings, either small or large quantity are acceptable for us.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
On Metal Tool Boxes
Metal Mold Making With Sodium Silicate
We emphasize development and introduce new products into the market every year for 13 Years Manufacturer CNC machining center Supply to France, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Algeria, Azerbaijan, Mozambique, We will supply much better products with diversified designs and professional services. At the same time, welcome OEM, ODM orders, invite friends at home and abroad together common development and achieve win-win, integrity innovation, and expand business opportunities! If you have any question or need more information please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to receiving your enquiries soon.
Automobile,Solar Energy, Electronics, Optical-communication, Medical Equipment Office Automation,Domestic Appliance etc.
PAYMENT & SHIPMENT
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging Detail: According to customer’s request
Delivery Detail: 15 working days
1.Are you a manufacturer?
—Yes, we are. Warmly welcome to visit our factory at any time.
2.How does Ruizheng control the quality?
—During processing, the operating machine worker inspect the each sizes by themselves.
—After finished the first whole part, will show to QA for full inspection.
—Before shipment, the QA will inspect according to ISO sampling inspection standard for mass production.
3.How to handle the complains?
—If happen any complaints after got the goods, pls show us photos and detail compliants points, we will check with the production department and QC depart. Immediately and give solving solution with 6 hours. If need re-make, we will arrange re-make urgently and ship you new replacement with 5 days. Ruizheng will bear all the cost (including shipping cost).
4.What’s the payment term?
—100% T/T in advance normally; 50% deposit, 50% balance by T/T before shipment when order amount over 5000USD.
5.What’s the delivery time?
—Normal, 5-7 working days for sample. 12-30 working days for mass production.
–If any urgent parts, we can provide preferential processing and control the delivery time as you required.
6.What is the standard of package?
—Separate Blister plastic box or Bubble Wrap/Pearl Wool, keep no scratch and damage.
7.Can we get some sample?
—Sample can be provided, the clients will bear the shipping cost. The Sample cost is about 50-100 USD for each part, and it will be refund after order the mass production.
Friendly Tips: If you find our machining parts interested, please fill the below blank space with your detailed requirements. Ruizheng’s team would offer different solutions to you within 12 hours. .
McKenna Precision Castings is a manufacturer of precision investment casting components, supplying to a range of high integrity industrial sectors including orthopaedic, medical, commercial, aerospace, defence, oil and gas, and gas turbine.
As a medium sized company, McKenna Precision Castings is uniquely placed in the industry to guarantee short lead times, competitive prices and complete responsiveness to customer needs.
Components are manufactured using the lost wax investment casting process, a process in which McKenna Precision Castings has over 30 years experience. Not only does this experience allow the company to be extremely flexible in its product range, but also to offer a highly professional service, from receipt of initial enquiry right through to after sales support.
McKenna Precision Castings have a right first time philosophy that we believe enables us to surpass our customers’ expectations.
Our continuous improvement ethos ensures we are highly innovative, resulting in the ability to be flexible and responsive to our customers needs ensuring that we deliver products and services at unparalleled quality without compromise.
We pride ourselves on our can do attitude and aim to continually satisfy all our customers requirements on short lead times, on-time delivery and price.
Our Environmental Policy
We take our commitment to the environment very seriously and have appropriate policies and procedures in place that we adhere to.
Our Ethical Policy
• Keeping our Promises: our staff will not willingly enter the company into commitments it cannot fulfil. By keeping our customers constantly updated, we are able to ensure that where unavoidable deviations from agreement are beginning to occur, we can inform our customers in advance.
• Honesty: we will not deliberately mislead our customers, suppliers or associates. We will only share permitted information and be candid and open at all times, our technical advice and opinions will be offered where appropriate.
• Integrity: we believe that integrity is the foundation of commercial success and will not seek to gain competitive advantage using underhanded or socially unacceptable means.
• Fairness & Compassion: we aim to treat customers and suppliers in a fair and compassionate way. All contact is undertaken in a professional and respectful manner.
Hunt for the VMC Continues! Today we head up to an open house at Mega CNC, a dealer for new machines but also a capable re-builder/restorer of Fadel machines, including the 4020′s.
A significant part of owning and using a VMC is service – both the initial setup as well as ongoing support. Everything from cost to responsiveness to availability of parts. In many ways, your service provider is your partner and, on that note, it was great meeting the folks at MegaCNC during their open house and even playing around with some machines!
If you enjoy this NYC CNC video please hit the like button and share with a friend, it really goes a long way!
Hunt for the VMC Part 1: http://youtu.be/UC8QddzT_14
Machining Hard Steel with Soft Jaws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLxynJaxa2g
Control Large DC Motors with Arduino: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW-Bf3yjUyE
Subscribe For More – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=saunixcomp
Follow on Twitter – http://twitter.com/nyccnc
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nyccnc
Music copyrighted by John Saunders
By Anne from Brunei - 2015.10.01 14:14
The manufacturer gave us a big discount under the premise of ensuring the quality of products, thank you very much, we will select this company again.
By Antonia from Italy - 2015.12.25 12:43