Factory Cheap Aerospace CNC metal parts Export to Japan
Factory Cheap Aerospace CNC metal parts Export to Japan Detail:
We can process all kinds of rapid prototyping as per client requirement.
Excellent workmanship, timely delivery. OEM manufacturer with high quality, competitive price.
- Product scope: Machining short shafts parts, short machine shafts, milling parts, brass precision shafts machine parts, precision parts, copper turned parts, CNC milling and turning parts.
- Material: Carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, bronze, copper, free cutting steel, or according to customer request.
- Processing machine: CNC machine, machining center, grinding machine, conventional lathe machine, milling machine, drilling machine, wire cutting machine, automatic bar machine, Swiss screws machine.
- Finishing: Zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, phosphating, polishing, case hardening, carburization hardening, anodizing, black oxide.
- Testing facility: projection machine, roughness tester, hardness tester, concentricity ester.
- Package: Inner plastic bag, outer carton, crate, or on requirement.
- OEM welcome: with experienced technical engineers and modern inspecting equipment, our factory can help you to lower cost with high quality.
Located in Dongguan of China, we are a manufacturer who is specialized in providing machining service according to clients’ request and specification drawings, either small or large quantity are acceptable for us.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Which Comes First – The Patent or the Prototype?
Metal Mold Making With Sodium Silicate
Our intention should be to fulfill our consumers by offering golden provider, superior price and superior quality for Factory Cheap Aerospace CNC metal parts Export to Japan, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Vietnam , Kuwait , Oman , Selling our products causes no risks and brings high returns to your company instead. It is our consistent pursuit to create value for clients. Our company is looking for agents sincerely. What are you waiting for? Come and join us. Now or never.
Automobile,Solar Energy, Electronics, Optical-communication, Medical Equipment Office Automation,Domestic Appliance etc.
PAYMENT & SHIPMENT
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging Detail: According to customer’s request
Delivery Detail: 15 working days
1.Are you a manufacturer?
—Yes, we are. Warmly welcome to visit our factory at any time.
2.How does Ruizheng control the quality?
—During processing, the operating machine worker inspect the each sizes by themselves.
—After finished the first whole part, will show to QA for full inspection.
—Before shipment, the QA will inspect according to ISO sampling inspection standard for mass production.
3.How to handle the complains?
—If happen any complaints after got the goods, pls show us photos and detail compliants points, we will check with the production department and QC depart. Immediately and give solving solution with 6 hours. If need re-make, we will arrange re-make urgently and ship you new replacement with 5 days. Ruizheng will bear all the cost (including shipping cost).
4.What’s the payment term?
—100% T/T in advance normally; 50% deposit, 50% balance by T/T before shipment when order amount over 5000USD.
5.What’s the delivery time?
—Normal, 5-7 working days for sample. 12-30 working days for mass production.
–If any urgent parts, we can provide preferential processing and control the delivery time as you required.
6.What is the standard of package?
—Separate Blister plastic box or Bubble Wrap/Pearl Wool, keep no scratch and damage.
7.Can we get some sample?
—Sample can be provided, the clients will bear the shipping cost. The Sample cost is about 50-100 USD for each part, and it will be refund after order the mass production.
Friendly Tips: If you find our machining parts interested, please fill the below blank space with your detailed requirements. Ruizheng’s team would offer different solutions to you within 12 hours. .
(Roll forming: http://youtu.be/k6iODHla6qY)
This film takes you through the processes within a hot rolling mill. You’ll get to see the different stages all the way from heating to cooling.
Filmed at SSAB in Borlänge, Sweden (http://www.ssab.com)
For more information about courses visit our website http://du.se/en/Education/Subject-list/Material-Science/
Watch this film about Roll forming to find out what can be done with the finished strips! http://youtu.be/k6iODHla6qY
By Pearl from America - 2016.11.01 17:04
High Quality, High Efficiency, Creative and Integrity, worth having long-term cooperation! Looking forward to the future cooperation!
By Eve from Botswana - 2016.11.29 11:09